We are excited to announce the much-awaited news that will mark an important milestone in our journey of becoming a leading Esports platform. GEMS Esports 3.0 Platform is pleased to disclose exclusive details of our Multi-launchpad event.
Our token offerings will be carried out via different launchpads and exchange platforms.
The mult-launchpad event will include Kommunitas, Formless, Polkabridge, Harmony Launcher, Duckstarter, BitMart, Gate.io, Pinksale, and Blokpad. Acknowledging GEMS’ potential, we also have several GameFi partners on-board. The partners that will be on the GEMS launcher include Fota, Dreams Quest, Project Seed, Solchick, Defina, etc.
GEMS Token Utility
- GEMS platform: Our platform grants gamers access to multiple tiers, rare and legendary NFT sales, Esports tournaments, and avatar profile creation.
- Communities 3.0 (DAO Guild): GEMS token is a governance token. This allows you to vote on acquisition strategy and NFT investment, as well as training in the DAO guild.
- NFT Marketplace: GEMS is a marketplace where gamers can buy, sell, and/or rent NFTs in a one-off fee subscription.
- FanFi Studio: GEMS Platform identifies and rewards streamer’s hub, as well as runs a talents’ acquisition program. In addition, we recruit Esports and play-to-earn gamers.
- Battle Pool: The GEMS token can be used in a player vs player or team vs team competitive pools arena to reward the winners.
You can find the tokenomics and more use cases about GEMS here.
GEMS stands for GameFi, Esports, Metaverse and SocialFi.
Proudly presenting Esports 3.0, GEMS is an Esports 3.0 Aggregator Platform within a unique O2O (online-to-offline) Ecosystem. Our one-of-a-kind ecosystem is designed to be the ultimate, one-stop GameFi destination, allowing crypto and Esports gamers to learn, connect, and immerse themselves in different metaverses and GameFi worlds via online and offline touchpoints.
Join the party👇
Discord | Twitter | Telegram | Medium | Facebook | Instagram |